54"X50 YARDS 246 GLOSS WHITE(GENERAL FORMULATIONS CONCEPT)
• Concept® 246 is a premium 2.4 mil polymeric gloss white vinyl film coated with a permanent grey solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 90# Layflat.
• This film accepts a variety of solvent-based inkjet and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems and designed to produce high quality long term graphics.
• Use in applications where a high quality white marking film requiring flexibility, durability and resistance to sunlight is specified.
• Recommended for indoor and outdoor uses where flexibility, durability and resistance to sunlight are required.
• These films can be used for fleet and vehicle graphics, architectural signage, commercial-retail signage, point-of-purchase graphics, and decals that require blockout properties.
• Concept® 246 can also be printed with high quality screen printing inks formulated for flexible vinyl. May also be printed by thermal imaging.